You probably don’t give much thought to the parts of a refrigerator until it shuts down, or unless it is time to replace it. To guarantee you get the most from this kitchen appliance it can be very useful to know how a refrigerator keeps your food cold—and Elite Euless Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to find out everything you will want to know concerning how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the right time to connect with refrigerator repair Euless.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There are not many homes that don’t have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have appliance for several years. A refrigerator can store your food and drinks at the best temperature, in order to prevent spoiling and stop the growth of bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by moving the heat from inside of the appliance to the exterior, by using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The primary components of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Elite Euless Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is a combo of a motor and a pump, and it is responsible for circulation of refrigerant throughout the system.
A compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional service if the compressor is no longer working.
The condenser is located on the back outside wall of the refrigerator and will help to disperse the warmth collected from within the refrigerator then out into the surrounding air.
The refrigerator evaporator is installed in the interior of the refrigerator where absorbs heat contained within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the refrigerator.
The moment an evaporator isn’t working, it is time to find a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid coolant is transported within a capillary tube which works as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby turning the gas back into liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the current temperature inside the refrigerator, beginning a new cooling period as appropriate.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is often prone to problems. Troubleshoot and call a contractor in Euless for repair the moment a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature within a refrigerator is above the set point sensors alert the compressor to start, and then the cool down starts. The refrigerator attracts the cool liquid refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas form.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit pushes the hot gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils on the exterior of the appliance, at which point it comes in contact with warmer temperature in the kitchen and reverts back to a liquid state.
3. The cool liquid continues its journey towards the refrigerator evaporator component, making its way through the many coils within the refrigerator and freezer.
4. The refrigerant then absorbs the heated air from the interior of the appliance, thereby lowering the temperature down to the best set point.
5. The liquid then will evaporate, and will return back into a gas, and then returns to the refrigerator compressor unit in order to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is often found in many applications and large appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By extracting heat from one place and transferring it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration helps cooling your home, provides a safe environment for food that is perishable, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of many different common products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator require service? Time to schedule repair with Elite Euless Appliance Repair.
Elite Euless Appliance Repair is able to repair all standard brands of refrigerators – including commercial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our licensed appliance repairmen in Euless undergo training to repair problems with cooling, ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, lighting, touch panels, smart functionality and countless other malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Elite Euless Appliance Repair